We have a 15-days return policy. This means you have 15 days to request for return after receiving the order.
- Items must be in the same condition as received, unworn or unused, with tags, and in their original packaging to be eligible for a return.
- You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- If your return is accepted, we will send you a return shipping label and instructions on how and where to send your package.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and Issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and take corrective measures.
Exceptions / Non-returnable items
- Certain items cannot be returned, like perishable goods or custom products (such as special orders or personalized items).
- We also do not accept returns for spray bottles, hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not.
If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method or you can always contact us for any refund-related questions at email@example.com.
Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.